Rozemarijn Ammerlaan (Netherlands) wins Women Junior Individual Time Trial at the 2018 UCI Road World Championships Innsbruck-Tirol in Austria
The podium is completed by Camilla Alessio (Italy) and Elynor Backstedt (Great Britain).
The Dutch rider Rozemarijn Ammerlaan won the Women Junior Individual Time Trial race at the 2018 UCI Road World Championships Innsbruck-Tirol in Austria. Camilla Alessio (Italy) and Elynor Backstedt (Great Britain) finished second and third respectively.
1. Rozemarijn Ammerlaan (Niederlande) 27:02,95 Minuten
2. Camilla Alessio (Italien) + 6,8 Sekunden
3. Elynor Backstedt (Großbritannien) + 17,94
4. Pfeiffer Georgi (Großbritannien) + 21,89
5. Simone Boilard (Kanada) + 24,11
6. Vittoria Guazzini (Italien) + 24,64
7. Aigul Gareeva (Russland) + 24,66
8. Marie Le Net (Frankreich) + 25,69
9. Marta Jaskulska (Polen) + 28,24
10. Hannah Ludwig (Deutschland) + 28,93RESULTS
Speaking seconds after the race the winner Rozemarijn Ammerlaan said: “I don’t have any words for this. It was really tough, especially the second part where I made the difference. I wasn’t aware of the gaps. I didn’t want to know. It’s so nice to be the World Champion!”
Foto: Innsbruck-Tirol 2018 / BettiniPhoto